Are you a Year 5 Teacher / KS2 Teacher wanting to make a difference in one of the most crucial year‘s within the Primary age-range? Smart Teachers is recruiting for a committed Year 5 Teacher / KS2 Teacher to join a school that has improved drastically in the last couple of years based in North-East London. This full time Year 5 Teacher / KS2 Teacher, classroom position is available for a January 2019 start and will continue through until July 2019, with the option of continuing into the following academic year.
About the Role
• Year 5 Teacher / KS2 Teacher
• To contribute fully to the Year 5 team and prepare them for their final year
• Start date January 2019
• Two term assignment with the possibility of being extended
• Daily rate between £140-£155 a day, depending on experience
About the School
• ‘Good’ Ofsted rating
• Two form entry school
• Very advanced in terms of ICT
• Has a new ‘Greenery’ on site , with the Forest Education aspect now delivered within their curriculum
• Within Year 5 there are additional staff to compliment the Year group
• Full and part time Teaching Assistants in class
• Being part of an academy trust, you will have great opportunity to cross-school CPD and positive teaching modelling
• Within walking distance of Walthamstow Central station
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 5 Teacher / KS2 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education/ PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa/right to work)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Free CPD workshops
• Regular social events
• Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number DDS26763.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.