ABC Teachers are urgently recruiting for a Year 5 Teacher to work in a primary school in Leicester City. The position will start from August 2017 and will run on an on-going basis.
About the Role:
· Average sized class
· Full time
· Full teaching responsibilities; including planning and assessing
· Competitive daily rate depending on experience
About the School:
· Two form entry school
· Strong Senior Leadership Team who are able to provide extensive support
· Teaching Assistants in all classes
· Excellent transportation links
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
· Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
· Must hold relevant teaching qualifications (Bachelor of Education / PGCE)
· Have previous experience teaching the UK curriculum, specifically within KS2
· Have strong behaviour management
· Have recent classroom experience as teacher in the UK (essential)
· Commitment to support the ethos of the school
· Have excellent communication skills
· Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with ABC Teachers also gives you access to:
· Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
· Consultant exclusivity
· Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to terms and conditions)
· Reward scheme for staff referrals
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position, please contact Laura Cooper today on 01509 608 017 or click the ‘Apply Now’ button below to submit your CV and personal details.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period supply teachers can be paid to scale.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes. oses.�Y70