A popular, oversubscribed primary Academy located in Lincoln is looking to appoint an ambitious Year 5 Teacher to join a school that is based at the heart of the community. The school places great emphasis on providing a caring environment for each child supporting them in their personal development and meeting all of their needs.
The ideal Year 5 Teacher will:
- Be confident, dynamic and passionate
- Have the ability to prepare and deliver stimulating and interesting lessons
- Be a strong team member who can support and motivate others
To be successful as the Year 5 Teacher you must have previous experience within an upper KS2 classroom and you will be resilient who can manage behaviour effectively in order to ensure maximum learning opportunities take place in the classroom. The Year 5 Teacher will join an inclusive learning environment that teaches each child to celebrate their differences and support one another.
To apply for this opportunity, or to discuss this further please either contact the Lincolnshire office or email your current CV.
What we can offer:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 referral scheme
- Free access to ongoing CPD
- Guarantee pay teacher scheme (qualifying periods apply)
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)