Smart Teachers is seeking a fun and exciting Year 5 Teacher for a progressive and organised primary school in Chingford, Waltham Forest. The Year 5 Teacher will benefit from teaching a wonderful group of children and receive guidance from an exceptional Head Teacher and senior leadership team. This is a temporary contract to start in January 2018 until the end of the academic year.
About the Role
· Year 5 Teacher
· Temporary contract to start January 2018
· Working alongside a team of two other Year 5 Teachers
· Daily rate from £140-£160 (depending on experience)
· NQT’s are welcome to apply
About the School
· Three form entry school with the infants and junior school on separate sites
· Parking available for those wishing to drive
· The school has an Ofsted rating of ‘Requires Improvement’ with elements of ‘Good’
· Good access to outside space
· Close to Chingford station
In order to be considered for this role, the successful Year 5 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education/ PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number DDS24586
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.