Smart Teachers is looking for an experienced Year 5 Teacher to work in an inclusive and diverse school based in Lambeth. This position would be covering maternity leave from January until July 2018. Experience is essential as the class can be lively, however the school are keen to have a two week handover to ensure a smooth transition. The school has a strong and supportive leadership team and received ‘Good’ in their last Ofsted report. As a Year 5 Teacher you will be responsible for whole class teaching and will work alongside an experienced Classroom Assistant.
About the Role
· Year 5 Teacher
· Experience required
· Maternity cover from January until July 2018
· Full time role
· Salary between £27,000 to £39,000 depending on experience
About the School
· Inclusive and diverse culture
· Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted
· Supportive school with room for professional growth
· Close to public transport links
· A strong programme of teaching basic skills so that all children master reading, writing and maths
In order to be considered for this role, the successful Year 5 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number NXB35023
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.