Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Year 5 teacher to take on a role at a ‘Good’ primary school based in Lambeth. Starting immediately, this is a full-time Year 5 teacher contract, with the possibility of becoming permanent. If you are a primary teacher wanting a challenge and a chance to develop and progress your career in a busy school community, then this is a great opportunity for you.
About the Role
• Year 5 Teacher
• Full classroom responsibilities
• Full time contract starting immediately
• Daily rate up to £140
About the School
• ‘Good’ Ofsted rating
• Church of England Primary School
• Based in a vibrant community
• Very supportive and hands on SLT
• Fantastic transport links as the school
In order to be considered for this role, the year 5 teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, EYFS curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number TZM2611Y5STJ
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.