ABC Teachers have a fantastic opportunity for a Year 5 teacher to work on a part time (0.4) basis at a welcoming primary school in Nottingham.
This position will give you the opportunity to work in a happy and caring environment in which children can grow in confidence, develop their individual abilities and realise their full potential.
The suitable candidate will:
- Provide a safe and secure environment in which the children can learn
- Deliver a broad, balanced and challenging curriculum
- Promote learning, personal growth and development
- Aim to broaden knowledge, skills and experiences, preparing pupils to be responsible and independent
- Be committed to raising standards
- Deliver exciting and engaging lessons
- Have the ability to motivate and engage pupils
If you are interested in this position, please contact Pete Allaway today on 01509 608 017 or 'Apply now' to submit your details.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.