A 'Good' Primary Academy in Rotherham are looking to appoint a Year 5 Teacher.
This is a full time role that will begin in September 2018 and run until at least January 2019.
The school strive for the best academic attainment, but they also recognise the need to ensure that pupils know how to learn. They are looking for a likeminded teacher who has recent experience teaching in Key Stage 2, and who shares their values and vision.
NQTs are welcome to apply.
Ideal candidates will need to:
· Have a principled view of your motivation for teaching
· Be able to show initiative as an individual but also work effectively as part of a team
· Have high expectations of behaviour and attainment
· Be able to embrace change and challenge
· Demonstrate a clear understanding of the curriculum
· Show proficiency in monitoring and assessment
· Have excellent interpersonal and organisational skills.
In return they can offer you:
· A friendly and welcoming team
· A voice in our whole school development plans
· A wide range of expertise and experience
· Opportunities to share your strengths with others
· The freedom to teach creatively through topics that interest you
· Supportive and caring senior leaders and governors
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Education's Supply Team you will benefit from:
· Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check.