We are currently looking to appoint an experienced Year 5 Teacher to join schools that takes pride in creating opportunities that will inspire a love of learning. Our client schools have strong relationships within the local community and have an atmosphere which enhances children’s life experiences. This position will be on a supply basis, as and when required.
We are looking to recruit a Year 5 Teacher who:
- Is passionate for learning
- Will be a strong team member who can support and motivate others
- Can inspire pupils to succeed and improve practice using excellent curriculum knowledge
As the successful Year 5 Teacher you will have recent experience teaching the curriculum and have the initiative and the skills required to coordinate team work and solo efforts. As the Year 5 Teacher your role will involve you teaching a mixed ability class. The Year 5 Teacher must incorporate the school’s inclusive teaching policy and the position will include support from a full-time Teaching Assistant who can help manage the class.
To apply for this opportunity, or to discuss this further please either contact the Lincolnshire office or email your current CV.
What we can offer:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 referral scheme
- Free access to ongoing CPD
- Guarantee pay teacher scheme (qualifying periods apply)
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink