Year 5 Teacher – Full Time – 5 days
I have a vacancy in a school within Peterborough that benefits from a pleasant and rich environment, including a large playing field. There is a strong relationship with parents and governors who are active in the life of the school.
In order to be considered for this role you must:
· Have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
· Have recent experience of teaching in the UK
· Be patient and understanding.
· Be positive in the classroom and have strong classroom management skills.
· Be empathetic towards pupils.
· Be flexible with your teaching styles in order to adapt to each individuals.
·Have full understanding of safeguarding and child protection methods.
· Liaise effectively with parents and colleagues.
If you feel that you are the right person for the role then please get in touch.
As part of Vision for Supply Team you will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness, Behaviour Training
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
Contact the Peterborough office on – 01733 371371
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org