Vision for Education are looking to recruit a Year 5 Teacher on behalf of a high performing Primary School in Sunderland. The successful candidate will need to have vision and enthusiasm for teaching and learning, ideally across the whole Primary curriculum.
The position is a temporary full time role. It is due to begin in September 2017, and will continue until Easter 2018.
The salary for this position will be £90 - £105 per day, depending on experience.
The successful candidate will:
• Be an excellent, highly skilled class teacher with a passion for teaching and learning
• Have the drive and ability to achieve high standards of attainment for all pupils
• Be innovative, creative and forward thinking
• Have high expectations and ability to inspire children ensuring pupils reach their full potential
• Possess good overall subject knowledge of the new curriculum
• Have excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
In return, the school can offer:
• A dedicated, experienced and welcoming staff team
• A Governing Body that share the highest expectations and are committed to achieving the best possible outcomes for all pupils
• Polite and well-behaved children with good attitudes to learning
• Excellent CPD opportunities
As well as being part of this school’s community, working with Vision For Education gives you access to:
• Ongoing CPD such as Team Teach, Moving and Handling, Whiteboard training and more
• Regular social events
• Access to resources
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. The closing date for applications is Friday 11th August 2017. For further information please call Sophie Cornwell on 0191 3844615 or Email email@example.com