Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Year 5 Teacher to assume a role at a ‘Good’, two-form entry primary school in North West London (NW10). This full time Year 5 Teacher position is available from the start of the 2018/2019 academic year. This is a permanent position with prospects for the successful candidate to be awarded a TLR. This is a great opportunity for the successful Year 5 Teacher to join a forward thinking team, which is always striving for excellence! In return, the school are seeking to appoint a ‘passionate teacher, whose pedagogy is child-centred’.
About the Role
- Year 5 Teacher
- Responsible for the planning, delivery and assessment of the curriculum to a KS2 classroom
- Potential for TLR for the right candidate
- Inner London pay scale
About the School
- Rated ‘Good’ during a recent inspection by Ofsted
- 2 form entry community focussed school
- Holds a reputation for being an ICT savvy school
- Has a big focus on a range of sports, with strong links to the local Premier League club
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 5 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
- Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
- NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS / police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Free CPD workshops
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number DXT28852.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.