Vision for Education are currently looking for a Year 5 teacher to work in a school in Wisbech.
The school provides an enjoyable, high quality education in a well-ordered, secure and stimulating environment, reflecting a Christian ethos. Every child’s contribution is valued and their intellectual, spiritual, moral, social and physical skills developed. Recognising its historic foundation, the school will preserve and develop its religious character in accordance with the principles of the Church of England and in partnership with the Church at parish and diocesan level. The school aims to serve its community by providing an education of the highest quality within the context of Christian belief and practice. It encourages an understanding of the meaning and significance of faith and promotes Christian values through the experience it offers to all its pupils.
In order to be considered for this role you must:
· Have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
· Have recent experience of teaching in the UK
· Be patient and understanding.
· Be positive in the classroom and have strong classroom management skills.
· Be empathetic towards pupils.
· Be flexible with your teaching styles in order to adapt to each individuals.
·Have full understanding of safeguarding and child protection methods.
· Liaise effectively with parents and colleagues.
If you feel that you are the right person for the role then please get in touch.
As part of Vision for Supply Team you will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness, Behaviour Training
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
Contact the Peterborough office on – 01733 371371
Email – email@example.com