Smart Teachers is recruiting for either a Year 5 Teacher / Year 6 Teacher / KS2 Teacher to join a primary school part of a well-known academy trust in Enfield. Set in spacious surroundings, both inside and outside, this Year 5 Teacher / Year 6 Teacher / KS2 Teacher position will prove to be an attractive move for anyone looking for a school where staff are supported and nurtured. The role is open to either an established primary teacher, or an NQT ready to begin their career, and will be based in either Year 5 or Year 6 depending on best fit. This is a full time Year 5 Teacher / Year 6 Teacher / KS2 Teacher role for two terms from January 2019 with the potential to carrying on into the new academic year.
About the Role
· Year 5 Teacher / Year 6 Teacher / KS2 Teacher
· Teaching either Year 5 or Year 6
· To continue to maintain a happy classroom, educating a class of children who behave well and are motivated to learn
· Two term assignment starting January 2019 (on a timesheet basis)
· Daily rate between £140-£170
About the School
· Three form entry primary school
· Graded ‘Good’ by OFSTED
· Recognises the importance of strong school core values and voice of their pupils
· Part of a trust of schools, providing exposure to multitude of CPD opportunities and the sharing of good practice
· Emphasis on teacher work-life balance
· I-pads/ Laptops provided
· Provide specialist teaching in both Music and PE , with excellent facilities available within both subjects
· Just within the M25 , providing close links to those within London and Hertfordshire
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 5 Teacher / Year 6 Teacher / KS2 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
· Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number DDS45078.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.