COVENTRY CITY COUNCIL SCHOOLS
Hill Farm Primary School
Foster Road, Radford, CV6 3BL
Tel: 024 76595455
Required for January 2018 until 31 August 2018
We are seeking to appoint an experienced KS2 Teacher to join our happy and successful Year 6 team and further strengthen the quality of provision in this important year group.
You will be joining us at an exciting time with a new Headteacher in post, building on the wide ranging improvements we have secured over the last three years, in our ‘good’ and growing school. We are very proud of our dedicated and caring staff team; hard-working and well-behaved children; vibrant learning environment and supportive parents and carers. We are committed to ensuring that children of all abilities and backgrounds achieve their very best in everything they do. We are also committed to growing the talent in all our staff, enabling them to flourish and succeed.
We are looking for you to:
- Teach a class in Year 6.
- Be committed to achieving progress for all the pupils in your group.
- Enjoy being creative and having fun with our pupils.
- Make a difference to the prospects of all our pupils.
As a large, three form entry primary school working, as part of a multi-academy trust, we can offer:
- An enhanced salary for a candidate with appropriate expertise.
- Children who enjoy learning.
- The opportunity to work alongside experienced leaders.
- A pledge to grow your talent through quality CPD with the support of our Trust and its Teaching School.
- A commitment to staff wellbeing and recognition.
- Dedicated and caring staff.
- A range of benefits which includes cycle to work and childcare voucher schemes, free parking and an employee discount scheme.
If you are looking for a rewarding role where you can really make a difference, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Visits and applications: The Headteacher, Mike Wills, would be delighted to meet you and talk about the opportunity, please email HumanResources@caludoncastle.co.uk to book onto a tour between 9.00 am and 11.00 am on Monday 13th November 2017.
Application packs are available to download on www.wmjobs.co.uk www.tes.co.uk www.hillfarmprimary.co.uk or by email from Emma Over, Trust HR Director, HumanResources@caludoncastle.co.uk Completed forms are returnable to Emma via email on HumanResources@caludoncastle.co.uk
Closing date: 12 noon on Monday 20 November 2017.