Year 6 Class Teacher
Grade: MPS/UPS. We have a vacancy for a Year 6 Class Teacher and will be required from January 2019.
Are you an outstanding teacher who inspires and motivates children?
Are you committed to improving the lives of the children you teach?
If so, we will offer:
- Delightful, lively and engaged children
- A commitment to your continued professional development
- A vibrant, creative school committed to consistently improving outcomes
- A welcoming and friendly community of committed staff and governors
- A supportive and caring environment
Morley Newlands Academy is seeking to appoint a creative, passionate and inspirational primary practitioner to provide exciting learning opportunities for our children.
Our new teacher will:
- Have high expectations of themselves, the people they work with and the children they teach
- Be committed to driving forward pupil progress and achievement
- Be an effective and reflective classroom practitioner who is willing to learn and develop whilst sharing expertise to develop others
- Demonstrate effective behaviour for learning techniques
- Be well organised and able to work well both as part of a team and independently
- Be cheerful with a positive, 'can-do' attitude
- Be able to demonstrate very good interpersonal and communication skills
Please see the Job Description and person specification for this role.
Visits to school are welcomed. Please contact Mrs Nicola Bardsley, School Business Manager, either by phone (0113 323 1891) or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to arrange an appointment. An application form is available to download directly from our website at www.tgat.org.uk/jobs, by email to email@example.com
All applications must be emailed to Nicola Bardsley (firstname.lastname@example.org) and received before 9.00am on Friday 12 October 2018.
Shortlisting: Friday 12 October 2018. Applicants invited to interview will be informed on the same day.
Interview date: Thursday 18 October 2018
Morley Newlands Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our pupils, and expects all staff, Governors and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Checks. We promote diversity and want a workforce which reflects the population of Leeds.