Year 6 class teacher, Liverpool primary school
Vision for Education (part of TES) are recruiting a Year 6 primary teacher on behalf of an effective primary school in Liverpool. The school is led by a passionate senior management team and an effective team of governors.
The successful class teacher will have an excellent working knowledge of the national curriculum and will be able to plan innovative and engaging lessons, which meet the needs of all children in the class (including EAL and SEN). Applications from NQTs will be considered - the school is experienced in successfully developing newly qualified teachers, with a strong supportive structure within the school which is dedicated to the CPD of staff.
To be considered for the position of class teacher, you must:
- Have experience teaching primary education in KS2
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Supply Team you will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness, Phonics, Growth Mind set
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a primary school class teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you! Apply today with your CV outlining your school experience or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education, you can also call us on 0151 363 2266.