A ‘Good’ Leicestershire based Primary are seeking an excellent Key Stage 2 Practitioner for the forthcoming academic year.
About the Role:
· Year 6 Intervention Group Specialist
· Key Stage 2
· PART TIME
· Full Class Role
· Competitive daily rate depending on experience
About the School:
· Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted.
· Behaviour in Lessons and around school is good.
· Inspired leadership from the Head and SLT.
· Staff have high expectations of Pupils.
· Pupils are engaged and eager to learn.
· Rapid progress made in Reading, Writing and Mathematics.
· Consistently rising attainment over last 5 years.
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
· Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
· Must hold relevant teaching qualifications (Bachelor of Education / PGCE)
· Have previous experience teaching the UK curriculum
· Have recent classroom experience as teacher in the UK (essential)
· Be confident in using ICT in their professional role
· Have excellent communication skills
· Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with ABC Teachers also gives you access to:
· Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
· Consultant exclusivity
· Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to terms and conditions)
· Reward scheme for staff referrals
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position, please contact Rob Nield today on 01509 608017 or email your CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period supply teachers can be paid to scale.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.