We are looking to recruit an outstanding Year 6 teacher who is highly skilled in the delivery of the Maths and English curriculum. This position will be for 15hours per week, working each morning with a group of Year 6 pupils.
We are looking for a teacher who will be:
· An outstanding classroom practitioner with high expectations of children’s achievement and behaviour
· Creative, positive and enthusiastic in their teaching
· Caring and responsive to children’s needs
· Committed to working as part of a mutually supportive team
· Committed to school improvement with a passion for securing the highest quality learning for all
· Eager to develop professionally and willing to share best practice with colleagues
In return, the school can offer:
· A well-established, friendly and supportive staff team
· Children who are well behaved and keen to learn
· Parents who are supportive and keen to see their children succeed
· An active, well-informed and supportive Governing Body
· An excellent working environment, with well-maintained and resourced learning areas, including IT provision.
· Access to professional development opportunities in school and through our links with Thomas Estley Learning Alliance.
Working with ABC Teachers also gives you access to:
· Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
· Consultant exclusivity
· Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to terms and conditions)
· Reward scheme for staff referrals
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position, please contact Kimberley Brown today on 01509 608 017 or email your CV along with a covering letter to email@example.com.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period supply teachers can be paid to scale.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.