We are looking for a hardworking and inspirational teacher who is enthusiastic, aspirational and creative to join our team in January 2018. The successful candidate will have an excellent knowledge of high quality teaching and learning and will want to join our dedicated, enthusiastic, hardworking Key Stage Two team.
The position is: Year 6 Intervention Teacher in the mornings and PPA Cover in the afternoons; Temporary in the first instance with the potential of this becoming a full-time Class Teacher position from September 2018.
When applying, please ensure that you write about any recent Year 6 experience you have had.
As an ‘Outstanding’ school (June 2015), we are able to provide you with excellent opportunities for further development and the opportunity to work alongside other outstanding members of staff.
The successful candidates will:
- be an outstanding classroom practitioner
- have experience of working across Key Stage Two
- have the skills and sensitivity to deal with all members of our community and multi-agency partners
- be enthusiastic, driven and committed to ensuring the Academy's future success
- be able to work as part of a friendly and supportive 0-19 Campus team
- be a life-long learner and an inspiration to others.
Please email Siobhan Meredith, Headteacher on Siobhan.Meredith@marineacademy.org.uk if you have any questions about the position or would like to visit the Academy.
To apply and for further details please go to: http://www.marineacademy.org.uk/primary/staff-vacancies
Closing date: 5th November 2017
Interview date: 13th November 2017
Start date: 1st January 2018
An enhanced DBS check and Disclosure by Association will be required for all vacancies.