Smart Teachers is recruiting for an experienced, part time Year 6 Teacher for an ‘Outstanding’ school in Barnet. This is a part time Year 6 Teacher role and will be for one and a half days a week to start in September 2019. Experience of the UK Curriculum and Year 6 in particular is essential. The school has a great reputation in the area and encourages their children to partake in extracurricular activities, especially sports and has fantastic facilities and outdoor space. This is a great opportunity for someone has the experience and desire to make a direct impact in the lives of the students.
About the Role
• Year 6 Teacher
• Part time
• Temporary role
• September 2019 start
• Daily rate between £150 and £170 (depending on experience)
About the School
• Modern and well-resourced school
• OFSTED rating ‘Outstanding’ in most recent inspection
• Set in a peaceful part of Barnet, with large school playground and sports field.
• Based in Barnet, within easy reach of public transport.
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 6 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number NXB22966.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.