Vision for Education are happy to be working with a Good primary school in Barnsley that are looking to recruit a Year 6 class teacher to start in September 2018 until, at least, the end of the academic year. The position will become permanent for the right candidate - the school are looking for a teacher that can demonstrate/has previously demonstrated Outstanding aspects to their teaching.
The school's leadership team, supported by an ambitious team of staff, are determined to provide high quality education for learners and are consistently looking to bring about further improvement. Pupils behave well in class and around the school and are provided with a rich and balanced curriculum in which to widen their educational experiences.
To be considered for the position of upper key stage 2 (KS2) primary teacher, you must:
· Have experience teaching primary education in upper KS2
· Be able to outline and demonstrate aspects of Outstanding teaching
· Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
· Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure that you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Supply Team you will benefit from:
· Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
· £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
· Support throughout your placements
· Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
· Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness, Phonics, Growth Mind set
· Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
· Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
· Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a primary school class teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you! Apply today with your CV or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education, you can also call us on 0114 243 5555.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check.