Year 6 Teacher
Vision for Education are looking to assist a small school in Bristol with a big personality! Tucked away in a residential area of the city, the school has made drastic improvements and is currently undergoing an exciting period of change. The school is looking for a Year 6 Teacher to start as soon as possible on a temporary basis, with the potential to go permanent. The successful Year 6 Teacher will be working on a full time basis.
If you are an innovative Year 6 Teacher wanting a challenge and a chance to develop and progress your teaching career, then this is a great opportunity for you.
About the Role
• Year 6 Teacher
• KS2, Year 6 Teacher
• This role will begin on a temporary basis with opportunities to become permanent
• Daily rates here are negotiable depending on experience with the minimum daily rate beginning at £90 - £100 per day
About the School
• Small 1 form entry primary school based in Bristol
• The school is currently undergoing great change and is requiring improvement. Despite this, clear plans have been made to guide the school in the right direction
• For years this school has had great links to the local community
• Attracting a multi-cultural audience, EAL levels are higher than average
• Great public transport links and some on street parking available
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 6 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education/ PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
• At least 1 years’ experience teaching across KS2 or Year 6 (desirable)
• Candidates need to be intrinsically motivated
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Vision for Education also gives you access to:
• Ongoing CPD workshops including Phonics, EAL, Behaviour Management, Child Safeguarding, and SEND
• Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
• Regular social events
• Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to Dannielle.firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number DXFYR60706019.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Vision for Education will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Vision for Education is an equal opportunities employer.