Vision for Education are looking to recruit an inspirational Year 6 Teacher on behalf of a larger than average Primary School in Darlington.
The position is a temporary full time role. It is due to begin in September 2017, and will continue until Christmas.
The salary for this position will be £90.00 - £105.00 per day.
The successful candidate must:
• Be an outstanding and passionate classroom practitioner with high expectations of children's achievements, attainment and behaviour
• Motivate and inspire colleagues and children
• Demonstrate full commitment to the children in their care
• Reflect on their own practice, and be willing to embrace new ideas and take risks in the pursuit of excellence
In return, the school can offer:
• Happy and motivated children
• An inclusive and diverse school community
• Outstanding teamwork, with a commitment to the rights of children to receive an excellent education
• Positive, professional colleagues who are determined to provide the best for every child
• An outstanding and supportive Governing body and school community
• Unstinting support from an innovative and forward thinking Leadership team
As well as being part of this school’s community, working with Vision For Education gives you access to:
• Ongoing CPD such as Team Teach, Moving and Handling, Whiteboard training and more
• Regular social events
• Access to resources
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. For further information please call Sophie Cornwell on 0191 3844615 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org