Year 6 Teacher who will work alongside our current Year 6 Teacher and KS2 team
The Governors of this vibrant inner city primary school situated in the popular and diverse neighbourhood of Notting Hill, West London, in the trusteeship of the Diocese of Westminster, seek to appoint an aspiring Year 6 Teacher who will work alongside our current Year 6 Teacher and KS2 team who is committed to providing high quality learning experiences to inspire, engage and challenge all of our children to achieve their best.
You need to:
- Be an excellent classroom practitioner.
- Have a thorough knowledge and understanding of how children learn.
- Provide creative, innovative and enriching learning experiences to enable our children to attain at the highest level.
- Work as part of our excellent team, striving for constant improvement.
- Be flexible with routines and timetables.
- Be a life-long learner and an inspiration to others.
- Be able to contribute to the School’s extra-curricular activities.
- Have excellent behaviour management skills.
For an application pack and to arrange to visit the school, please contact Debbie Potts on 02077278523 or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: Wednesday, 13th December 2017 at 12noon
SHORTLISTING OF APPLICATIONS: Thursday, 14th December 2017
LESSON OBSERVATION & INTERVIEW: Tuesday, 19th December 2017