Smart Teachers are recruiting for a Year 6 Teacher / KS2 Teacher with experience of teaching SAT’s to join a thriving faith based school in Harrow. Ofsted has rated the school as ‘Good’ praising the inclusive atmosphere and forward thinking attitude of the Senior Leadership Team. The successful Year 6 Teacher / KS2 Teacher must have experience teaching Year 6 SAT’s and be willing to commit to at least two terms with the school. Starting January 2019, this is an opportunity to work with outstanding teachers and students in a role that might become permanent.
About the Role
· Year 6 Teacher / KS2 Teacher
· To help students through their Year 6 SAT’s
· Starting January 2019, this is a two term contract
· Daily rate from £150
About the School
· Two form entry faith school
· Ofsted rated ‘Good’
· High value placed on student wellbeing, offering students opportunities like Yoga
· Based in Harrow
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 6 Teacher / KS2 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching Year 6 in the UK
· Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
· OS-trained teachers with relevant UK experience welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number NXBA32935.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.