Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Year 6 Teacher / KS2 Teacher to join a vibrant and popular primary school in the borough of Kensington & Chelsea. This is a full time, permanent Year 6 Teacher / KS2 Teacher position available from September 2018 and it will contracted for the full academic year. Extra responsibilities such as Phase or subject leadership may be available to the right candidate. A good opportunity for any teacher to extend their career progression.
About the Role
- Year 6 Teacher / KS2 Teacher
- September 2018 commencement
- Extra responsibilities available – Phase Leader / Subject Lead or shared Assistant Headteacher
- Permanent contract available for the full academic year
- MPS starting from £29,000 / UPS + TLR for extra responsibilities
About the School
- Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted during most recent inspection
- Very supportive and welcoming school
- Small school with a highly positive environment
- Children’s behavior is constantly good
- Lovely school building with excellent facilities
- Excellent training and development opportunities for all staff
- Located in Zone 2 and very close to the nearest station
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 6 Teacher / KS2 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- Hold a Bachelor of Arts / Bachelor of Education / PGCE / University Degree
- Have proven experience teaching in a classroom or supporting children in an SEN / mainstream setting
- Have a clear understanding of the UK curriculum
- Be eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS / police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Free CPD workshops
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number CXQ37384.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.