Smart Teachers is recruiting for a passionate Year 6 Teacher / KS2 Teacher to join a primary school in Bexley (DA6) starting in January 2018. The school is a forest school set in acres of open space where pupils are encouraged to explore and learn amongst the trees and wildlife. The pupils in this class are well behaved and eager to learn, so the school are on the search for the right teacher to propel these year 6 pupils on to the next stage of their education. This Year 6 Teacher / KS2 Teacher role will be a permanent contract.
About the Role
· Year 6 Teacher / KS2 Teacher
· Starting in January 2018
· Full time, permanent position
· Teaching Assistant in the classroom
· Salary starting at £30,000 depending on experience
· Pupil’s within this class are focussed, attentive and are enthusiastic about learning
· NQT’s are welcome to apply
About the School
· 2 form entry forest school
· Large open spaces with trees and wildlife to enhance learning
· Part of the Bexley Education Improvement Partnership
· Many opportunities for parents and carers to join with learning opportunities throughout the year
· Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted
· Parking on site but also great public transport links
· You can get from London Bridge to the school within 45 minutes via public transport
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 6 Teacher / KS2 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· PGCE or equivalent qualification needed, QTS essential
· Must have UK teaching experience
· NQT’S and overseas trained staff are welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number GUS8201.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.