Smart Teachers is recruiting for a caring and kind Year 6 Teacher / KS2 Teacher for a reputable Independent school in, East London. The school boasts on its wonderful setting along with a real sense of family and community, class sizes are attractive with a maximum of 20 per class. The ideal Year 6 Teacher / KS2 Teacher is to begin this role after the February half term until the end of the academic year.
About the Role
· Year 6 Teacher / KS2 Teacher
· To start after February half term until the end of the academic year
· £140-£160 per day depending on experience
· NQT’s are welcome to apply
About the School
· Small school with 103 children on roll
· Class sizes are attractive with a maximum of 20 per class
· The school environment is very much a close-knit community, with them describing their team as a ‘family’
· Free parking and Free lunch available
· It has the luxury of space with acres of land surrounding it
· The school was last inspected in 2015 and was graded very well
· A short bus ride from Upminster station
In order to be considered for this role, the successful Year 6 Teacher / KS2 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number DDS110539
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.