Smart Teachers is recruiting for a strong and vibrant Year 6 Teacher / KS2 Teacher for a two form entry catholic school in North West London. This Ofsted ‘outstanding’ school is ethnically diverse and offers a rich and vibrant cultural mix of staff and students. The Year 6 Teacher / KS2 Teacher is required after Easter 2018 for a one-year maternity contract.
About the Role
· Year 6 Teacher / KS2 Teacher
· One-year maternity contract
· Commencing April 2018
· Lively class so strong behaviour management is required
· Must be respectful of school ethos
· Daily rate starting from £125 (depending on experience)
About the School
· Ofsted ‘outstanding’
· 2 form entry
· Catholic primary school
· Supportive leadership team
· Career development opportunities
· Large outdoor area
· SEN provision
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 6 Teacher / KS2 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education/ PGCE/ or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
· Strong behaviour management is essential
· Minimum one term experience teaching UK curriculum
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number HZR28505.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.