Are you a positive, enthusiastic Year 6 Teacher wanting to make a difference?
We are working with a vibrant, successful Primary School in the Harehills area of Leeds who are seeking a Year 6 Teacher to add to their committed team. The role is for an immediate start in January.
This school is Ofsted rated 'Good' and is lead by a driven, committed Senior Leadership Team. This is a large, linguistically and culturally diverse school with an inclusive and supportive ethos. The school acts as a ‘Haven’ for it’s pupils and parental involvement in the school is high.
If you are looking to be part of a nurturing school family then this role could be for you!
The school is looking for a Year 6 Teacher with
- Experience teaching primary education at Key Stage 2 Level
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- A genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Primary Teachers
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
- Be willing to contribute the wider school by taking part in after school clubs
- Preferably experience of EAL
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you!
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Education Supply Team the desired Year 6 Teacher will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hour a day, 7 days a week
- Unparalleled daily rates
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check.
0113 4265330 | firstname.lastname@example.org