One of our primary schools in South Leicester require a qualified primary teacher to work in one of their year 6 classes starting after half term.
The Role is part time – 2 days a week.
Job responsibilities may include:
- Working in partnership with Key Stage 2 teachers.
- Detailed planning, preparation & assessment of each Year 6 pupil.
- Provision of dynamic and well organised lessons.
- Systematic behaviour management.
- Upholding the school's policies, philosophy and systems.
- Providing cover for sick colleagues where necessary.
- Providing attractive displays and maintaining an ordered classroom.
- Working productively with classroom assistants.
Applicants also must have a recognised teaching qualification with QTS, and a minimum of 6 months UK teaching experience.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Jemima Collie today on 01509 608 017 or 'Apply now' to submit your details.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.