We are currently looking to appoint an outstanding Year 6 Teacher to work with an ambitious and hardworking team of teachers on a supply basis around the Lincoln area. Learning is at the centre of all that our schools do and their main aim is to ensure that all children leave as individuals who are academically successful, happy, sociable and ready to succeed with their next steps in life.
The ideal Year 6 Teacher will need to:
- Be passionate about teaching
- Be committed to personalised learning
- Work collaboratively as part of a team
- Have the ability to motivate and inspire others
The Year 6 Teacher role will see you teaching mixed ability classes, as the Year 6 Teacher you will be responsible for delivering the KS2 curriculum with an engaging and enthusiastic attitude. The successful Year 6 Teacher will be willing to encourage and enthuse students as well as being dedicated to each individual’s targets.
To apply for this role you will be a qualified Primary Teacher with experience teaching upper KS2 who is educated to degree level and a holder of Qualified Teacher Status (QTS). Applications are welcome from Newly Qualified Teachers. For more information please contact the Lincolnshire office or email your current CV.
What we can offer you:
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Guarantee pay teacher scheme (qualifying periods apply)
- Free access to ongoing CPD
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink