Vision for Education, the supply arm of TES and leading education recruitment specialist, is looking to recruit a Year 6 teacher to join a school that prides itself in having a calm, caring ethos that is maintained by aiming to provide a wide range of opportunities including enrichment activities which give every child the chance to shine and to be their best.
The school has a team of welcoming and supportive staff, who believe that learning is an essential building block for life, and they pride themselves on recognising, respecting and celebrating each other as an integral part of the community.
The ideal candidate:
- Must have QTS and be effective in their teaching of the KS2 curriculum.
- Passionate, imaginative and self-motivated teacher.
- Strong communicator and role model to young children.
- Ability to build strong relationships with others.
What we offer:
- £120-£200 a day subject to experience - paid weekly as PAYE by our in-house payroll.
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- FREE CPD training courses, to help you keep up with the latest developments and advance your career.
- Regular FREE social events, giving you the chance to network with other teachers, widen your professional contacts – and have a great night out!
- Generous refer a friend and colleagues bonus scheme.
- Friendly and experienced education consultants, who will support you throughout your placement.
How to apply
To apply, you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria.
Simply click on the Apply button, or contact Sarah Waller at Vision for Education’s Peterborough branch for more information on 01733 371 371 or email your CV to email@example.com