Vision for Education is one of the fastest growing Teacher Recruitment Agencies in the UK. We believe in value for money, both in fair charge to schools and fair pay for our candidates.
We are currently working on behalf of a primary school based in Sheffield who are wanting to employ a class teacher from September 2018or as soon as possible after this. This is a full time position, working Monday to Friday, working with in a KS2 class. The position will continue to the end of the academic year therefore suitable candidates must be able to commit to the entirety of the role. The candidate is likely to be offered a permanent position at the end of the year.
• Must hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent
• Recent and up to date experience teaching in a KS2 classroom
• Superb knowledge and understanding of the KS2 curriculum and SATs
• Previous experience as Literacy Subject Leader is beneficial
• Confident communicator, who is able to form positive relationships with all school staff
• Be prepared to take on the full teaching role; parents evenings, staff briefings, extra-curricular activities, CPD as well as following the school ethos and bring a positive member of the team
• A DBS on the update service is advantageous, but full assistance provided if a new application is required.
• Competitive rates of pay
• Access to a range of free Vision for Education, CPD (e.g. Team Teach, ASD Level 1, Behaviour Management, EYFS: The role of the adult, How to get my first teaching post, Moving and Handling, Closing the Gap: Assessment and Marking)
• Friendly and professional Recruitment Consultants
• Invitations to a range of social events, allowing you to network and build contacts within the Education sector
• ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme