Smart Teachers is recruiting for an energetic Year 6 Teacher to join a primary school in Wandsworth. This full time position starts immediately and will continue through until the end of the academic year. The school has a real community feel and the successful Year 6 Teacher will work in a supportive environment with a dedicated leadership team.
About the Role
· Year 6 Teacher
· Full time, long term role
· Teaching Assistant in class
· Up to £140 per day, dependent on previous experience
About the School
· Single form entry, smaller than average school
· Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted
· Student achievement levels are continuing to improve
· Higher than average number of students eligible for Pupil Premium
· Students have quality relationships with one another
· Located in Zone 2, easily accessible from overland and underground lines
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 6 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number BXV26695.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.