Year 6 Team Leader
MPS and UPS with TLR2b
Salary is dependant on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are:
• A teacher who has experience in teaching at key stage 2 level
• A teacher who has experience as lead of a year is desirable but not essential
• A teacher holding QTS
To start September 2020.
We are currently working on behalf of a fantastic catholic school who are seeking a Year 6 Team Leader.
The school was rated by Ofsted as ‘Good’ and benefits from students with excellent behaviour.
To be considered for this teaching position, you will:
• Have QTS
• Have experience in teaching at key stage 2 level
• Be highly motivated and creative
• Committed to a caring and inclusive ethos
• Have high expectations of pupil’s achievement and behaviour
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.
What the school can offer you
• Caring and Supportive staff
• Well behaved students who are keen to learn
• At least 3 extra days released for report writing, team planning and resourcing
• Investment in staff wellbeing
• Excellent opportunities for career progression and professional development
How to apply
If you are a teacher who can enthuse, motivate and feel like you would make a great addition to teaching team at this popular Catholic school then please contact Katherine Suffell 01733 371371.
Closing date: 28th February 2020.