We are seeking applications for a P -12 coeducational Independent school located 90k from the beautiful North QLD coastline. Offering the best terms and conditions in teacher employment, this school is career enhancing in the short and long term sense. The school seeks established or aspiring leaders and teachers.
About the Role:
- Curriculum Coordinator 7-10
- Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Leading change in the colleges 7-10 assessment and programming approach
- Implement change to the way teachers program and assess
- Load would have significant release time
- Term 1, 2021
- Relocation assistance
- Leading rural QLD Day & Boarding School
- 90 minutes from the beautiful North QLD Coastline
Registering with Tes
We know that a new job can help you build a fulfilling and meaningful career and our recruitment service can support you along every step of this journey. Working with thousands of schools across Australia and beyond we can connect you with schools that are looking for talented and passionate teachers, with tailored job alerts, exclusively listed positions and consultation about a schools culture and characteristics of a role.
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference #WEB2011-546002RM
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference #WEB2011-546002RM
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
We can also help connect you to international teaching opportunities, just email your CV as an expression of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org