Year Group Leader
Full Time, Permanent
£27,187 - £37,645 per annum inclusive of Outer London Weighting (Academy MPR)
£39,519 - £42,498 per annum inclusive of Outer London Weighting (Academy UPR)
Additional Allowance: £2,667 TLR2a
Location: West Drayton, Middlesex
Are you ready to take your first step into school leadership?
We are seeking to appoint a Key Stage 2 Year Group Leader. The position requires an experienced teacher, who is able to lead by example.
We are looking for a candidate who:
- Is an outstanding and dynamic teacher;
- Has the ability to lead by example and develop the year group team in their drive to continue to raise standards;
- Works well as a member of a team.
We promise to offer:
- A supportive Senior Leadership Team;
- Excellent professional development and the chance to learn from and network with other outstanding practitioners;
- Encouragement to try new ideas and to develop professionally will be constant.
For further information, please contact the Deputy Principal, Richard Daniels.
CLOSING DATE: 19 April 2018 - NOON
INTERVIEW DATE (TASK & PRESENTATION): W/C 23 April 2018
CVs will not be accepted
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, satisfactory references and other pre-employment checks.