Due to the continuous expansion of our very successful school, the Governing Body wishes to appoint a Year Leader for September 2018.
We can offer:
- A leadership team that wants to continually improve and enable everyone to thrive.
- A tried and tested, highly successful NQT programme which is supportive and structured.
- A strong commitment to CPD and supportive team culture.
- A well-resourced curriculum in each classroom and paid for access to subscription based planning sites
- A sensible approach to planning, marking and feedback
- Coaching and mentoring to help you achieve your ambitions.
- A range of benefits including free weekly yoga and boot camp sessions with external, qualified instructors in order to develop our commitment to work/life balance.
- A relocation package for the right candidate.
- Flexible working hours or job share.
The successful applicant will:
- Teach consistently good / outstanding lessons.
- Want to share good practice with colleagues
- Have aspirations for Senior Leadership.
- Have drive, enthusiasm and a clear vision for educational excellence.
- Have excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
Closing Date: 12 Noon, Friday 20th April 2018. (Visits to the school are recommended. Please telephone to make an appointment).
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An Enhanced Criminal Records Bureau check will be sought for the successful candidate.
To apply for one of these positions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website at www.prioryschool.com for an application form.