Can you make a difference to the lives of our young people?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Inclusion Team as a Year Manager working with our young people and their families. The role is to assume overall pastoral responsibility and ensure that the students are led and managed to ensure they achieve their optimum academic performance, enable personal excellence, and engender a sense of pride in their school. You will be an integral part of the school, working with students, staff, parents, and support agencies on a daily basis. Successful and demonstrable experience of working with young people is essential.
The role is for 37 hours per week x 41 weeks per year (8.00am to 4pm Monday to Friday).
Why work at Campion School?
- a strong ethos with clear vision and values with an emphasis on care and respect
- students with a wide range of abilities and from a diverse range of backgrounds
- an encouraging and friendly staff
- a school community that is committed to serving each other and to developing students into caring, active and well-rounded citizens
- supportive line managers who want to see you thrive and succeed
- a rolling CPD programme with many opportunities to support your professional development
If this is you, come and join us at Campion!
Our staff benefit from a wellbeing scheme, on-site gym facilities, free tea and coffee, cycle scheme and on-site parking.
For further information, please contact Dawn Hilder on 01604 833900 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies and no CVs.
To apply, please complete the application form on the website via the Apply button and email to email@example.com
Closing date: Friday 16th April 2021 at 9.00am
Campion School and Language College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will therefore be required to complete a DBS check in line with the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (ROA) 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 and the Police Act Regulations. We are an Equal Opportunities employer.