The Governing Body of this outstanding school wish to appoint an enthusiastic Year One teacher to join our thriving school community. We are a four form entry school in the heart of Ealing Broadway with supportive, friendly staff and really fantastic children.
We are looking for a candidate who is able to start in January 2020 and work within a well established and supportive team.
This position is for two terms in the first instance but suitable candidates would be considered for a permanent position.
The successful candidate will be:
- supportive of our Christian ethos
- have QTS or be an NQT
- creative and imaginative
- pastoral and caring
- committed to own professional development
- committed to the wider success of the school and its local community
- a great team player
- committed to high standards in education
- Inner London pay rates
- Very well-behaved and highly motivated pupils
- outstanding resources
- an excellent location - near to Ealing Broadway Station
- excellent professional development
- strong career opportunities
- highly supportive parent body and dedicated governors
- a large but caring school with great staff
- an inclusive school with pupils from over 40 different countries
- an engaging curriculum with strong pupil voice, critical thinking and global learning
- a diverse professional team who support each other
CtS is an equal opportunities employer, a Living Wage employer, and a Stonewall Champion School.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure.
Closing Date for Applications: Friday, 6th December 2019
Visits to the school are highly encouraged.
Christ the Saviour Church of England School
020 8249 6800
Head teacher: Mrs K Tramoni