Year Team Leader (Head of Year)
MPS / UPS + TLR 2c (£6448)
We are seeking an outstanding and inspirational Year Team Leader (Head of Year) who will lead and manage the achievement, progress and pastoral provision of a year group of students. In this role, alongside a commitment to teaching, you will be part of a pastoral team who will shape the future of student care and guidance at Poltair School.
As a Year Team Leader you will:
• Be an outstanding practitioner with a strong commitment to the highest standards for learning and teaching
• Have a proven track record of raising standards
• Be able to inspire others and provide support and challenge for a team of tutors
• Possess a strong desire to be an outstanding leader and team player
• Have ambition for future career progression and a commitment to continued professional development
• Inspire students and colleagues to achieve their true potential
Required from September 2018
Closing date Friday 18th May, midday
Interviews Week commencing 21st May
Number on roll: 654
If you would like to arrange to discuss the post in more detail or arrange to visit the school, please contact Mr Sam Harrison, Assistant Headteacher firstname.lastname@example.org
For full details please visit our website www.poltairschool.co.uk or contact the Headteacher’s PA on 01726 874520.
Completed application forms should be sent to email@example.com along with a completed Equal Opportunities form.
Poltair School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people; therefore, all posts will be subject to a satisfactory DBS Enhanced Disclosure.