Year 3 and 4 Class Teacher
We are looking to appoint an outstanding primary practitioner who has the enthusiasm and creativity to help our school to be outstanding.
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, creative teacher to our Year 3 and 4 class. The successful candidate will have an excellent understanding of the expectations of the Maths and English curriculums whilst having a creative approach to the teaching of all subjects. They will be able to ensure a high level of challenge for the range of abilities within the class, ensuring learning is exciting, practical and relevant for all pupils.
We can offer you:
- Enthusiastic and well behaved children;
- A very welcoming and supportive staff team;
- A positive, caring and forward looking atmosphere;
- Supportive parents and governors;
- A village school set in rural East Northamptonshire utilising our local environment to boost children's learning opportunities;
- The opportunity to grow and develop as a teacher and to develop middle leadership roles.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an excellent, creative classroom practitioner;
- Have high expectations of their pupils;
- Work well as part of a team;
- Have a commitment to the life of the school.
Applications from Newly Qualified Teachers and teachers on the main professional scale are welcome.
For more information and to obtain application pack:
- Download an application pack from our school website, www.glapthornschool.ik.org, or
- Email email@example.com (School office reopens after Easter break on 16th April 2018).
Closing Date: Thursday 3rd May 2018; Interview Date: Thursday 10th May 2018
We are committed to safer recruitment and to equal opportunities. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age or disability. Job offer subject to an enhanced DBS check.