Youth workers needed to work as Cover Supervisors in a variety of secondary schools across North Birmingham – Immediate starts
ABC Teachers, part of the times Education, are a leading supply agency in the North Birmingham area. We are searching for motivated youth workers who would be able to work in secondary schools in a Cover Supervisor Capacity.
What is a Cover Supervisor?
- A cover supervisor looks after the class in the absence of the regular class teacher.
- They will ensure that the class stays on task with the pre-planned work and will help with any queries that the students may have.
- They will also ensure that the behaviour of the students is in line with the schools policies.
What will you need?
- You will need to be educated to a degree level or equivalent.
- You will also need to have a minimum of 20 days worth of experience working with children and young people, within the last 5 years.
- You will be a confident individual who loves making a difference in people’s lives.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, then please call Chelsea on 0121 274 0345 or send across your CV and cover Letter to email@example.com
Pay will be dependent on your experience but ABC teachers pays competitively. You will also be provided with a personal dedicated Educational Consultant who will support you throughout the whole process.
ABC Teachers are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, who were also a finalist in the APSCo Recruitment Company of the year award 2013. Candidates pay rates are in line with the AWR policy.
ABC Teachers offer a competitive rate of pay and a personal service. You will be assigned to an Education Consultant who deals with the schools in your geographic location specifically, so you will never have to travel further than you wish. We work with schools exclusively and are able to offer positions that you would not find advertised anywhere else.