Are you a qualified and experienced Zumba/Aerobics instructor?
Do you have a few afternoons free in July?
Do you want to share your skills and passion for Zumba/Aerobics with international youngsters?
Join us at one of the top ranked residential summer schools in the UK. We offer a friendly, professional, rewarding environment and have part-time positions available from the beginning of July.
As part of the on-campus recreation programme, in addition to a range of sports, we offer specialist recreation activities on specified afternoons each week.
You would be expected to provide a structured session which can be enjoyed by our students (who may not necessarily have experienced the activity before) and which would appeal to the student age range. Ideally this should include a balance between Zumba and Aerobics
At some centres this role may be combined with an Administrative Assistant role.
We take great care choosing our schools and we look at everything they have to offer from their location to the range of facilities:
- St Georges School, Ascot
- Epsom College
- St. John's School, Leatherhead
- Rugby School
- Sevenoaks School
We currently have positions for Zumba/Aerobics Instructors at Ascot, Rugby and Sevenoaks.
Who You Are
- A qualified Zumba/Aerobics instructor
- Experienced in running Aerobics/Zumba sessions for children and teens
- Creative, enthusiastic and reliable
- Able to sustain student interest and motivation in a safe and secure environment
- Live within commuting distance of one of our schools
Dates and Times
- Various start dates from 1 – 10 July (exact session dates depend on the activities programme at each centre)
- An average of 2 afternoons per week, between 14.00 -16.15
- Sessions are 45 minutes with a 15-minute break between sessions
- Half an hour per afternoon (paid) is allocated to preparing for activities and tidying up afterwards
How To Apply
We appoint on a rolling basis so early applications are always encouraged.
The complete job description for the role of Specialist Recreation Teacher can be found on our website Thames Valley Summer Schools - click on Work for Us.
You can apply by completing the online application form on the Current Vacancies pages. We do not accept CVs unless accompanied by a completed application form. Please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
We conduct Skype interviews for these positions.
Please note that due to a large number of applicants we are only able to contact successful candidates. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK as we do not sponsor work permit visa applications. Thank you for your understanding.
Our Commitment To Safeguarding
Thames Valley Summer Schools is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. As part of our commitment:
- All references will be followed up
- Referees will be asked specifically if there is any reason why you should not be allowed to work with under 18s
- Any gaps in your employment history will need to be explained satisfactorily
- Proof of identity and qualifications will be required and photocopies of the original certificate will be taken
- All candidates are required to hold or undergo a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and/or provide a Certificate of Good Conduct from their local police(if based overseas)
If you have any questions, please contact our Director of Education Mandi Muggeson on 01753 852001 or email email@example.com