KTJ is an independent, co-educational school for 950 students aged 3 – 19. Our Primary day school follows the British National Curriculum and the International Primary Curriculum while our secondary boarding school, modelled on a British style education, offers IGCSE and A levels.
The successful candidate will need to be energetic, enthusiastic and keen to accept a challenging but highly rewarding opportunity. Approximately 25 periods a week will be required to be taught in Drama/English/EAL. Some experience in a similar role would be advantageous.
Overview of the role:
- To support the progress and welfare of students
- To help develop a school culture and ethos that is utterly committed to the achievement of students
- Lead the PSHE curriculum, including its delivery.
- Induction and integration of new students.
- Manage behavioural matters during school hours.
- Support the effective delivery of the curriculum.
- Contribute to the overall leadership and management of the School and be active in implementing its mission, vision and values.
- Plan and organise residential expeditions and day trips
- When required, deputise for the Head of School in his or her absence.
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to security vetting.
Please apply via https://apply.uptic.net/school/ktj Contact details of three referees, which should include your immediate supervisor and current Head of School will be required. Closing date: 3rd January, 2018.