Salary: £19,000 FTE
Start date: As soon as possible
32.5 hours per week, 38 weeks per year
‘Pupils demonstrate exemplary attitudes to learning, to staff, and to each other. Pupils show high levels of concentration, productivity, and engagement. They enjoy working hard and trying their best.’ Ofsted 2019
Feversham Primary Academy is a very special learning environment that provides a happy, caring community where everyone is encouraged and supported to achieve their goals. Our children are keen to learn, are well behaved and want to achieve their best.
We are popular locally in our BD3 community and we are within commutable distance of Wakefield, Leeds and Keighley and close to the M1 and M62 motorways. Ofsted in September 2014 judged us to be ‘good’ in all areas across the school and we are well on our way to becoming an outstanding Academy.
If you have a passion for education, are able to help support opportunities for learning and progress whether inside or out come rain, hail or shine and love working as part of a team, you could be the person we are looking for!
As an Academic Mentor you will play a key role in the country’s recovery from Covid-19, as part of the government-backed National Tutoring Programme. With the aim to reach 250,000 pupils in England that may have encountered barriers to learning, this is a unique opportunity to make a significant impact by delivering quality tuition sessions to small groups.
We’re looking for passionate, driven and caring people to support those whose education has been most affected by the disruption caused by the pandemic. As an Academic Mentor you will be employed on a fixed term contract by a school to deliver a tailored programme of support, unique for each school.
We passionately believe that every child can discover their own remarkable life. It’s what motivates us around here. We know this vision requires something extra. Which is why at AET, you’ll find more. More opportunities, so you can forge your own path. More care and support, so you can prioritise what matters most. More purpose, for you and for the children we are inspiring.
- More opportunity to grow your career - We’ll support you in developing your career and experience at this school or another AET school.
- More tailored support - We understand every academy is unique. We’ll give you tailored support and flexibility, allowing you to do what’s best for your children.
- More chance to see what’s out there - We create opportunities for teachers to visit other AET academies and learn from outside experience.
- More like minded colleagues, so you can benefit from others’ experience - You’re connected to our network of 57 academies and thousands of education professionals.
- More technology so you can make more impact - Google Workplace Enterprise for Education embedded throughout. Collaborative cloud technology gives you access to the latest tools, when and where it suits you. More tech enabled classrooms mean less time spent on admin and more time teaching.
- More time - We strive to minimise unnecessary distractions so you can have energy for your job, and your life.
This is a fixed-term contract until the 31st July 2022 and is required to commence as soon as possible
Closing date: Monday 13th December 2021
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV’s. Come inspire their remarkable with us, apply today by clicking the apply now button.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Academies Enterprise Trust embraces diversity and promotes equality of opportunity. Job share, part time and flexible working opportunities will be considered.
We are a Disability Confident Employer and there is a guaranteed interview scheme for candidates with disabilities who meet the minimum selection criteria.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website https://sites.google.com/aetinet.org/academies-enterprise-trust/work-at-aet/graduateshttps://sites.google.com/aetinet.org/academies-enterprise-trust/work-at-aet/graduates for further details.
**Please scroll to the bottom of this page to view our live vacancies**
Welcome to Feversham Primary Academy and thank you for your interest in our school. We are a successful and over subscribed learning hub and play an active part in the BD3 commun...