Sales Account Manager – Existing Accounts
Salary: £25,000 plus uncapped commission
Hours: 35 per week, 9-5 Monday to Friday
Full time, Permanent
Who are tes?
tes, is a professional collaboration and talent network of over 10 million education professionals worldwide, with innovative tools and services designed to match teachers with schools. Due to an exciting phase of growth in Sheffield, we are on the hunt for talent Account Managers to manage an existing portfolio of approx. 150 spending accounts.
What is the role of an Account Manager?
At tes, the Account Manager role a very important one! You are the person who makes sure each customer is getting value for money, a world class service, whilst offering all the products available to them, to attract, hire and retain their own teaching talent!
- Account Management of assigned accounts from point of sale to renewal, owning and driving the customer account plans
- Building and nurturing a long-term relationship with your customers
- Complete focus on meeting customer needs and customer satisfaction by ensuring they continually have the appropriate products and services solutions to help them easily find quality talent for their schools.
- Being the ‘intelligent’ sale expert
o Using data and insights to become an expert in the assigned accounts and their regions, a trusted advisor and ‘recruitment needs partner’ to the customers
o Acting as a gateway to and champion of Tes Global products and services, and being the ‘go-to’ person for Tes Global insights and solutions
o Understanding and effectively conveying the Tes value story, continually identifying and securing further sales opportunities, selling the appropriate solution and ensuring the customer is retained within Tes
- Acting as a main conduit for information, insights, data, trends from the business to the customer and back to the business.
What do we want from you?
- Desire and drive to be the best in class account manager, customer champion and customer expert.
- Have a consultative approach to engaging clients, understanding their needs, identifying and conveying value and delivering right solution to the customer
- Articulate with excellent verbal and conversational skills, able to build relationships and convey how TES products will significantly improve a customer’s ability to attract and retain key teaching talent.
- Logical thinker with a great deal of commercial acumen, data driven and able to assess and articulate appropriate solutions using data, solutions, information, VOC, market data, market intelligence.
- Emotionally intelligent, able to pick up verbal signs that indicate a customer’s state of mind and mood and able to adapt sales and account management approach accordingly.
- Positive, patient, proactive, accountable and solutions focused.
- Resilient, flexible and able to navigate ambiguity and change.
- Solid sales ability and an ambition to grow your accounts and the companies opportunities
- Proven track record of working successfully in a target driven digital B2C or B2B sales environment. Experience in a media sales, ‘Job Boards’, and/or recruitment environment is preferred.
What will we give you in return?
- £25,000 basic plus uncapped commission, £35,000 OTE
- Weekly and monthly incentives
- 25 day holiday, which increases with service to 30 days
- Term time contracts are available for parents who want the school holidays off
- Contributory pension
- State of the art offices in Sheffield City Centre