The Additional Educational Needs Department Coordinator (AEND Co) will oversee a rigorous support programme designed to meet the needs of learners, enabling them to cope with the demands of the mainstream programmes offered. This will include the support of learners with Specific Learning Difficulties (SpLD), Language and emotional and social wellbeing needs, as well as offering provisions for learners identified as Gifted and Talented (G&T). These provisions are determined on an individual basis, based upon a data driven analysis of student ability and achievement levels.
Qualifications and Skills:
• Holds undergraduate degree in a related field, plus appropriate post-graduate educational qualifications (teaching certificate, Master’s degree etc.)
• Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in schools.
• Minimum of 5 years of Leadership Experience.
• Proven track-record of appropriate professional development
• Proven track-record of teaching, with ability to model the highest standards of learning and teaching to colleagues
• Being bi-lingual in Arabic and English is an advantage
• Must have native English speaker level of fluency in speaking and writing
• Understands the importance of confidentiality
• A strong team player, innovative and creative
• Preferable to have extensive experience with other cultures
Interested candidates shall upload their cv while applying for this job.
Job description is attached